Re: TR6 on CD?

To: StangGuy67@aol.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 on CD?
From: Trsx69@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 18:19:30 EDT
Kraig,
I found their website about two years ago, not their anymore.  They are from
NJ, kinda a punk hardcore band, and into Triumph Motorcycles.  I emailed back
then to find out, that's why I know. Haven't heard the cd though.  They had a
really cool graphic on their website, I might still have it, I'll have to
look for it.
Jim Holewka
New Jersey