Correct style carpet for '69

To: "Web_disscusion List" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Correct style carpet for '69
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 18:12:30 -0500
  I'm getting ready to purchase carpet for my '69 TR6 , but am wondering if
the carpet was originally a loop style carpet or cut pile. I've always liked
the loop carpet, it seems more durable but not as plush as the cut pile (all
I've seen offered from the big three). Does anyone know for sure what
originally came on the '69. IN TFR's catalogue it mentions that Wilton wool
was originally used, but I'm thinking that they may be referring to the
maker(?) of the carpet and not the loop style.

TIA

Richard Seaton
RSH17@msn.com
View My restoration @ (http://groups.msn.com/Richards69TR6Restoration)