Re: Interior kits from Rimmer

To: 6pack list <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Interior kits from Rimmer
From: Peter Macholdt <vze2846b@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 09:26:31 -0400
Dave,
I have that system and love it. Rimmer shipped it to me last Fall under the
free shipping promo.

What you have to do is tell them what you want and that you would like the
free shipping. In the case of this exhaust system, the only thing that
caused a problem was the long intermediate pipe from the header to the
muffler. I had Rimmer cut this pipe in 2 pieces and got a local guy to TIG
weld it back together (cost $10). Once the pipe was cut, the system
qualified for the free shipping.

If they give you any grief, ask for Richard Sharp. I'm sure that he will
remember me and the arrangements that he made for my system.

Peter Macholdt
'68 TR250