Re: Factory hardtop

To: Vsnively@aol.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Factory hardtop
From: Trsx69@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 18:10:06 EDT
Vic,
Here's some advise for after you get the top on. Buy some extra weather
stripping, hose the car down and check for leaks!  The hardtop on my 72, has
all new seals, new glass rubber, everything and when it rains hard, it has
MORE leaks than my softop!  Actually, my softop doesn't leak at all, believe
it or not.
Best regards
Jim Holewka
69 TR6