RE: Cold Starting

To: <YeOldEd@aol.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Cold Starting
From: "Walt Philipson" <wphilipson@bigfoot.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 20:54:01 -0400
Mike,

I'm not sure you buy yourself anything by doing that. You are still rotating
all the parts, and it may take even longer to get the oil pressure up than
if the engine started. If you're really worried about it, pulling the
distributor and spinning the oil pump is probably the best thing to do. I'm
not sure it's necessary though.

Walt Philipson
74 6