Pesky dipstick felt

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pesky dipstick felt
From: "Ric Anderson" <bowyer@cyberport.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 17:31:53 -0600
To all:

The information that I have recieved here has been fantastic and I now have my
TR running like a top.   I still need to adjust the rockers but I'm waiting on
a new valve cover gasket before I start that project.   My water pump is
rattling a little so tomorrow I plan on getting a replacement on the way.
Minor problem and another good excuse to spend some time in the shop.

I do have a question regarding accelerator pedal travel before an increase in
rpms is heard.    I placed the 3/32" bit in between the tongue and the slot of
the interconnection lever but that seems to have allowed excessive pedal
travel.   What is the correct amount of travel before an increase is noted?

Thanks again.

Ric

www.marriahbows.com