RE: rear speaker install

To: "Creamer, Mark" <CreamerM@cintas.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: rear speaker install
From: John Korsak <jkorsak@heath-bloxom.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 09:39:00 -0500
Mark,
I have seen a number of rear speakers mounted flush on the back seat(?)
wall.  I think some cutting of the sheet metal would be necessary.  I would
question how effective this system would be, especially with the top down
and stored in the same area (with cover).  I have installed boom box style
speaker system (Wal Mart, $19.95) that sits on the ledge (rear seat?) behind
the seats but in front of stored top.  It has good sound quality and volume.
It even has small tweeters that throw sound over your left shoulder for good
stereo effect.
Just my $.02

John Korsak
74 TR6