10 Sec ET TR6 Pics

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: 10 Sec ET TR6 Pics
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kai@radiohead.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 13:15:50 -0400
Here are the pictures I promised of Tom Ahlstrom's 10 Second ET TR6.  The
pics are small in file size, about 20kb each... so dialup users won't have
to wait long, all are about 480x320 so they're decent in viewing size.

http://www.pil.net/~felix/ahlstrom/

It was funny going through the pictures I had this morning.  First of all, I
would be displaying a sign about the cars my TR6 can beat if I can't spell
the name of one of the cars.  Second, if you're making 252hp how much
horsepower are you losing down the drag strip with that stock crankshaft
twisting radiator fan?  Think he would have spent $110 for a Kenlow electric
fan.

I know it isn't cool to make fun of other people's cars.  However, most of
us do not go around spouting absurd horsepower figures for our vehicles
which have no basis for realistic outputs.  I don't know many of us that
would run wheels that are 4" wider than the body of our cars either, not to
mention that it is totally illegal to do that in most states on a licenses
road car (which that TR6 is).

If you're wondering where the NOS fittings are, I have to find those photos.
The pictures I posted are before he fitted the 200 shot of NOS in the tank,
and the blue and red anodized aluminum NOS lines and fittings to the engine
bay.  I'll keep looking...

Enjoy, or at least have a laugh...

Kai