Exhaust

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Exhaust
From: "Robert L. Gannon" <trsix74@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 19:09:11 -0500
Well, this weekend the weather is supposed to be 65 deg. This morning it was 22
deg. I am going to do my Hari Krishna thing in the Six with the incense and a
Carbon monoxide monitor. I think the incense stick is a great idea. The soap
thing I am not sure about. With the heat from the pipes......its going to
stink. The Tennis balls.....well ok I get the idea....but getting a volunteer
to ....forget it. This one is starting to get too amusing.........I will let
you know what the result is next week.
Robert L. Gannon
trsix74@comcast.net
TR6   1974 CF22956U