Re: Exhaust

To: "Robert L. Gannon" <trsix74@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Exhaust
From: "James Franks" <jimmble@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 10:28:10 -0500
Robert, here are some things I'd check.

Is the smell strong when the car is moving, or only when the car is
stopped?

How far does the exhaust pipe extend at the rear?  Past the bumper or
not?

Is your trunk seal in good condition? What about the seals on the tranny
cover?

Is your exhaust manifold cracked? Is the manifold to downpipe flange
rusted?

Hope there is help in there,

Jim