Exhaust

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Exhaust
From: "Robert L. Gannon" <trsix74@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 18:02:38 -0500
I installed a sports Falcon muffler system on my TR6 this winter. I am
experiencing a lot of fumes inside the cockpit. I have tightened the manifold
to the head. I have tightened the flange of the first stage of pipes to the
manifold. The areas where the pipes interlock have been crimped and the u-bolts
are tightened. I cannot figure this one out. Any ideas? Its especially bad when
the top is up.
Robert L. Gannon

If you have my name in your address book, please change to the new e-mail
address
trsix74@comcast.net
TR6   1974 CF22956U
TR3A 1960 TS70951L
Member of: British Car Club of Delaware, Delaware Valley Triumphs and 6-PACK