RE: Starter relay and window seal question

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Starter relay and window seal question
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 11:01:14 -0700

The Moss TR2-TR4A catalog has this information, including a diagram of the
tool you can make. And the catalog used to be on the Moss web site in PDF
format for download. However, I just went to their site
<http://www.mossmotors.com> but they seem to have removed the ability to
download the catalogs. If you can't get a paper catalog locally, I can email
you the excerpt from the PDF catalog. If you have the catalog, the diagram
is on the page which describes the TR4A doors.

Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO