Starter relay and window seal question

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Starter relay and window seal question
From: "Phillip J. Pallone" <ppallones@core.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 22:08:55 -0800
I'm a new owner of a 74 TR6 (and I really like it so far).  It's in pretty
good shape - and I'm enjoying "tinkering" around with it.

I've recently subscribed to this list and its great reading all these
messages.

I have two unrelated questions.

1.  the person I bought it from had it recently painted.  Unfortunately (along
with some other things), the rubber seal trim is missing from both door
windows.  I purchased new pieces and clips from Victoria British.  Is there a
published procedure for changing this?

2.  The car also had some electrical problems when I got it.  I did most of
the simple stuff first (cleaned terminals, changed some relays, fuse box, etc)
and it seems to have worked.  I had a real hard time identifying the starter
relay.  My "complete official Triumph TR6 & TR250" manual schematic doesn't
even show it.  I finally found it (by picture) in TRF parts manual.  Does
anyone know a reason why this may have been left off the schematic?

I appreciate any responses.

Phil
74TR6 CF22155U