Re: TR6 Interior

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 Interior
From: "James A. Tabor" <jatabor@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 10:24:48 -0500
Scott,

I did a complete interior replacement, ahhhhh.
my advice.....
keep the 'rubber bands' used on the back of the seats.
they are UNAVAILABLE.
personally, i like to keep all clips that are in usable shape.
these include door panel clips, and the clips for the seat covers.
also, all the screws used to hold the
panels with the nice little cup shaped washers. i would keep the
carpet to assist in the snap alignment. make sense? the snaps that
hold the carpet to the floor boards.

what else...hmmmm....

well, basically i keep EVERYTHING until the parts are replaced.
just my (insane?) way of doing every task/repair. you never (never)
know what you will need. otherwise you will end up beating yourself later
and fantizing about doing a junk yard recovering operation! ;-)

-james
'76 TR6
MD