r.e. Cars for Sale on List

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: r.e. Cars for Sale on List
From: LaJoMor@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 10:15:55 EST
Rick....

I have absolutely no problem with offerings on the list. Parts or cars. In my
interpretation/opinion, this is exactly what the list was created
for...communication...of any type. I do think all negotiations, etc., should
be done off list. I don't think the list's sole purpose should become a
marketplace but alerting fellow members should be an inherent benefit of the
list.

 What everyone needs to remember...that delete button is very simple to
operate!

Larry M
CD5182L