Re: exhaust recommendations???

To: lang@isis.mit.edu (Robert M. Lang)
Subject: Re: exhaust recommendations???
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 17:34:32 -0800 (PST)
Robert, Matt, and interested parties---It is written that it is no
longer necessary to have 'loud' mufflers to get better performance. New
technology uses the 'noise canceling' effect to help silence the
exhaust, without the old baffles. In any case I could actually see thru
the new muffler on my '73 before it was installed. The cost was a bit
high at $125 (installed) but it is stainless, reasonably quiet, slightly
shorter, and it still has most of the sound that we like to hear.

Dick T.