exhaust recommendations???

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: exhaust recommendations???
From: "Matt M." <afterburn27@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 11:27:45 -0800 (PST)
Which exhaust system do you think is the best in terms
of performance, looks, and sound. I think performance
is the top item on my list, then sound and looks
follow pretty close after. I think the TR6 engine will
sound good with almost any exhaust on it, although
some will be better than others. I was looking at the
Monza exhaust, but I read a comment that it really
wasn't that great. Any suggestions? Also, how do I
determine if my '74 TR6 is a '74 or a '74 and 1/2?
Thanks ahead of time...

                                  -Matt McKeever

*'74 TR6 bone stock in need of mechanical restoration.
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1