RE: exhaust recommendations???

To: "John Korsak" <jkorsak@heath-bloxom.com>
Subject: RE: exhaust recommendations???
From: Skip Montanaro <skip@pobox.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 16:10:37 -0600
    John> As a fairly new owner of a 74 TR6 (June 2001)I known of your
    John> excitement.  I would start by ordering parts catalogs from the
    John> major suppliers:

    John> Victoria British WWW.victoriabritish.com
    John> TRF www.the-roadster-factory.com
    John> Moss Motors  www.mossmotors.com
    John> BPNW  www.bpnorthwest.com

Many small shops are Moss distributors.  By purchasing from them, you give
some business to both Moss and the small fry.  I'm not suggesting that's the
best or only way you should operate, but if you find a local distributor you
can probably develop a better relationship with them than with any of the
big parts houses.  In addition, I suspect many of these people are also damn
good TR mechanics, who are always nice to have around in a pinch.  When I
lived in the Albany, NY area, I sometimes bought parts from Kim Graff at
Kim's Imports in Amsterdam.  Good place to look for such folks is on the
Monster List:

    http://www.dimebank.com/monster/

Searching for "Moss" just now yielded 42 hits.

(Do TRF, VB, or BPNW have distributors the way Moss does?)

--
Skip Montanaro (skip@pobox.com - http://www.mojam.com/)