TR6 mods.

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 mods.
From: "Drew Palavage" <palavagedrew@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 21:32:02 -0500
Hi everyone,

I'm new to 6pack, new to the list, and a newer TR6 owner..Ihad a 1961 TR3
that I restored and kept virtually stock for show purposes.. I recently sold
it and picked up a 1976 TR6 as a "daily driver".  I plan to modify this car
to suit my needs..it has dual "monza" exhaust and pertronics ignition..rest
is basically stock..my question..what are recommendations for modifications
to this car to increase performance, reliability, etc.?  What about Weber
sidedrafts?  Other engine mods., suspension? How can I get the best "bang
for my buck".  I've scanned the archives..any input?..P.S. I Love this
CAR.....Drew