Re: Spin on Oil Filter

To: "6pack@autox.team.net" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spin on Oil Filter
From: "Brian T." <nolimits@squilax.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 19:12:16 -0800
 "without removing the original seal."

As is required every time we change cartridges in our canister systems as i am
prompted to every time i open the new cartridge box containing the new cartridge
and a seal.
A point i will pass on is when i was in to my local Lord Co for a new cartridge
we discussed converting to spin on and i was informed that the newest top end
street engines are now being fitted with canister type systems due to better
filtration and flow. No discussion on what manufacturers are doing this but
being that i have been changing the canister type on our 76 for 20 years now
with no complaints.................