Re: Spin on Oil Filter

To: Jon@Fry.net
Subject: Re: Spin on Oil Filter
From: jay_welch@juno.com
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 09:53:13 -0500
I've installed two of the adapters from BPNW on a 1973 and a 1972 TR6.
Had no leaks on either of them.  They supplied two different diameter O
rings and a little plasti-guage to determine which would work best on
your car.  To ease in the install I held the O rings in place with a
little grease.  The grease also allows a little movement for when you're
aligning it to the ideal location and before you tighten it to the final
resting place.

Thanks,
Jay Welch - Abington, MA
Member "Cape Cod British Car Club"
http://clubs.hemmings.com/capecodbritish/
1971 TR6 project, 1973 TR6 Wanting to "Drive it hard"