Re: valve cover

To: Rex Townsend <rrt@connectexpress.com>
Subject: Re: valve cover
From: David Friedlander <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 22:57:43 -0500
Thanks Rex,

I have also purchased from BPNW (Prothane fittings for front and rear
suspension) in the past. Of course, it's hard to tell what the stuff they
sell looks like because they don't have pictures to view their goods on
their website. I've checked Racetorations.com and they have these tiny
pictures of their rocker covers burt some folks swear by their quality. Most
folks who responded to my posting were lamenting the lack of a groove or lip
for the gasket that made it trickier to mount. Me? I'd be happy to find a
valve cover that LOOKS like it's worth the $150 most of them charge. I'll
check BPNW. At their stated $122, it's worth a shot.

Dave Friedlander
CF25194UO