clutch pedal overhaul

To: 6 Pack Digest <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: clutch pedal overhaul
From: Jim Henningsen <jdhenn@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 13:41:54 -0500
Howdy folks,
I remember a while back a discussion regarding drilling out a worn
clutch pedal hole that the the clevis pin goes into and inserting a new
bushing. This would fix the wear on the original hole from years of use
and correct some of the play in the pedal. Can anyone recommend what
size drill to use to drill the hole slightly larger, and then what size
of bushing to insert and where to buy one.  Home Depot have these? NAPA?
I also have installed new bushings in the clutch pedal for the pedal
shaft.  This should also help to reduce the "play".
Many thanks
--
Jim Henningsen
75 TR6 (Mimosa Yellow being painted even as we speak)