Choke cable mods for SU HS6 installation?

To: <6Pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Choke cable mods for SU HS6 installation?
From: "Jerry Shaw" <jcs104@home.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 10:29:09 -0400
I've almost completed the installation of a pair of SU HS6s, and I'm stumped
because one branch of my bifurcated choke cable doesn't reach, with the
choke attachement tube on the opposite side from my old ZS's. Also, the
ferrules at the ends of the choke cables don't fit inside the SU attachment
tubes.

Has anyone modified their choke cable? I'm headed off to my power equipment
dealer to get a length of cable to see if I can make my own, but maybe
there's a ready made solution.

Jerry Shaw
'74 TR6 Saphire Blue