Re: Glovebox

To: corey.sherman@rcn.com
Subject: Re: Glovebox
From: "Walter Fogle" <lbc4me@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 17:31:54 +0000
HI Corey:

Amazingly, I just installed a new OEM style cardboard glovebox in my '69 TR6
this past weekend.  It's virtually identical to the original unit.  I
purchased it from British Parts Northwest (1-503-864-2001); cost was $21,
about half the price of the ABS type.  It's made in the UK and can be fitted
to LHD and RHD cars alike.  There are prepunched templates on either side of
the unit to fit the light socket.  I didn't encounter any particular
difficulties in installation; just had to temporarily remove one end of the
heater hose and under-dash vent hose (with mounting bracket) in order to
wangle the unit in place.

P.S.  Your windshield washer motor parts are in the mail today.  I included
the electrical terminals and screws.

Best regards,
Walt Fogle
'69 TR6, CC30689L