Re: susp update

To: <jay_welch@juno.com>
Subject: Re: susp update
From: "James Franks" <jimmble@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 20:52:04 -0400
Not a big difference in handling. The ride I think is better, but it's
usually a case of replacing a pair of worn out levers with the new
tubes, so it's a tough comparison. I have had trouble in the past with
the levers working loose and banging, and leaking around the shaft, so
when it came time to put shocks on my personal car, I bought the KYB gas
setup.

Jim