susp update

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: susp update
From: RPVanLuchene@lbl.gov
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 14:27:58 -0700
I got some diagnosis on my suspension - turns out the bolt that mounts
the left shock to the chassis was missing. It was probably loose and
when I hit that aberration in the road it snapped off. All around my
shocks are tired, but the springs are OK. I'm going to go for the Monroe
tube conversion kit. I can always upgrade to Konis later.
While its at the shop I'm going to have them replace my deteriorated
diff mounts and worn upper ball joints. I'd like to attempt this myself
but at this time I don't have any garage space to work on my car - so
I'm going to have the shop do it.
Nevertheless I can't wait to see how it feels with the tubes...I'll
give some feedback after I do some driving this weekend -
Cheers
Ryan
'71 Sapphire