Re: susp update

To: jimmble@adelphia.net
Subject: Re: susp update
From: jay_welch@juno.com
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 05:40:32 -0400
I just ordered a set of these from BPNW.  They are on sale, I think they
were $149 including Spax shocks. They supply them to Victoria British so
you can look in their catalog for pictures.  Did they make much of a
difference in ride and handling?

Jay Welch - Abington, MA
Member "Cape Cod British Car Club"
http://clubs.hemmings.com/capecodbritish/