Body Mounting

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Body Mounting
From: "John Zimmerman" <JohnZimmerman@vandorndemag.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 14:52:33 -0400
Hello,

We're going to be putting the body back onto the frame in a few weeks and I
figured I would start now looking for advice or tips.  I have not purchased a
body mounting kit yet.  Are there any that are better than the others or are
there any that I should stay away from ?  Are there any sites where I could get
some information about putting it back down and the correct locations for any
shims or spacers?  I hope someone can steer me in the right direction.

hanks in advance,
John Z