SNAFU/ e-mail incompetence

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: SNAFU/ e-mail incompetence
From: HalMorton@webtv.net (Harold M. Morton)
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 14:01:51 -0500 (CDT)
Listers,                                                        Well, I
did it again. My e-mail incompetence has reared it`s ugly head. Meant to
send the reply to Ryan only about the Surrey top. I thought hitting
accomplish that- obviously it didn`t. The message was probably way more
than most of you cared to hear about Surreys.My apologies.

Hal Morton                                                  Pascagoula,
MS