surrey top

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: surrey top
From: Ryan Miles <rjhmile@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 19:21:59 -0700 (PDT)
Tr 250 or 4 guys,

   I just bought a tr250 project (as if I need any more projects) that has a
surrey top rear window and soft top piece. The rear window frame appears to be
made of fiberglass, is this an original, or is it a reproduction?? The actual
window part is GLASS not plastic. Also am I correct in assuming that there is a
hard top piece that goes in across the top, and if so would it be fiberglass as
well?

Thanks for the info

  Ryan Miles
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/