Re: Fw: TR-6 rear disc brakes

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>, "Jim Hurley" <hurls@world.std.com>
Subject: Re: Fw: TR-6 rear disc brakes
From: "Mike Munson" <fasttrs@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 15:48:11 -0700
Jim,
These rear disc brakes are for street cars, but if you have never overheated
and lost your brakes after driving really fast,(like driving through the
mountains) this conversion is probably not for you. If you ever have a problem
with one circuit locking up (front or rear), just plumb in a brake
proportioning valve, about $45.00. I did use the 7/8 on a race car but
overheated them under race conditions, will probably be ok on a street car.

Mike Munson
73-6
80-8