Re: Tr6 gauges

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tr6 gauges
From: David Friedlander <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 17:40:54 -0400
Ben;

The Big 3 all sell the Velcro, webbing and even new snaps for your top. While
the Robbins tops come with the snaps, those snaps are not installed, because
different TR6 model years had slightly different receptacle hardware
locations. So, you may need a snap installation tool (not included with the
top and hardware), also sold by the Big 3.

Dave Friedlander
CF25194UO