Re: Loss of engine oil pressure

To: <StuBeatty@aol.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Loss of engine oil pressure
From: "Don" <cdon2013@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 20:46:41 -0500
I believe this should be treated as if it was a fresh motor, and  with valve
cover off, pour the oil over all valve's, rod's, lifter's, etc. giving them
a good taste, of soaking oil.

Then depending on how sure you are about the oil being in all the right
places before it fire's over.

I turned oil pump, or primed motor with drill, and socket....... by taking
an old head stud, and grinding it down, to fit in slot of oil pump, lt. does
work real well till oil gets to the pump, and wants to come out of that
area.

Ok... at least at that point you have confirmed the pump has life...
If you wish to take the design further, you must take the material of chose,
either plaxie,  or metal, drill center hole for the new head stud tool.
Place over distributor opening, and if area is clean of oil, hold down, or
secure and seal with tuck tape,  and ....... START DRILLING FOR OIL

Don