Re: whats wrong with the archives?

To: JutH1685@aol.com
Subject: Re: whats wrong with the archives?
From: "Mike" <74@tr6world.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 18:04:11 -0400
Justin,

The listquest site has been shakey for the last year as far as I can tell.  I
have been trying to contact them for about a year (even by telephone) because
some of our messages have not been archived because there server keeps acting
up.

We might need to find other means of archiving our list messages.   Other lists
such as the Triumphs list also use listquest.  I wonder what they are doing?  I
have tried to e-mail other list coordinators about this but have not gotton any

Any suggestions or solutions for this should be e-mailed to me at
websixpack@6-pack.org .  That is my e-mail address for 6-PACK related issues.

Thanks for your patience.

Mike Brinker
6-PACK E-Mail List Coordinator