Fuel Line Routing

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Fuel Line Routing
From: "John Zimmerman" <JohnZimmerman@vandorndemag.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 14:57:21 -0400
The weather is nice, so maybe someone out there can run outside and and take a
quick look under the car.  I need to know where the fuel line exits at the rear
of the car.  The body is still off the frame and I want to make sure everything
is underneath is complete before it goes back down.  I've routed the fuel line
above the brake line.  How far back does the fuel line run along the frame?
Does it bend up behind the rear shocks?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
John Z