Re: What got me hooked on LBC book

To: Charlie and Linda Duckworth <iiv000@mail.connect.more.net>,
Subject: Re: What got me hooked on LBC book
From: Dale Morgan <tpdwinch@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 06:04:06 -0700 (PDT)
Charlie

The author of the book I think you are referring to is
B.S. Levy.  He still writes for " British Car Magazine "
The title of this book is " The Last Open Road ".

For any one interested in our passion or insanity, it is
well worth reading.

Have a good and safe fourth.

Dale

--- Charlie and Linda Duckworth