What got me hooked on LBC book

To: "TR6" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: What got me hooked on LBC book
From: "Charlie and Linda Duckworth" <iiv000@mail.connect.more.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 18:01:22 -0500
Back in the dark ages when I was 13-14 years old (1964) I remember coming
across a small hardbound book in the St. Louis public library written by a
British sports car buff on finding, driving and caring for a 1950's era MG
or Triumph.  The book was illustrated with pen and ink line drawings.

Does anyone recall the author or title of this book I'd like to get a copy
for my son or at least try and get one through inter-library loan.

While driving away from the Amtrak station last night I over heard a guy
tell his wife "Hey that's one of those MG's.......no it's a Triumph.......no
I'm certain it's an MG"

Charlie

1976 TR6 (with an identity crisis)