Re: Superchargers and Lucas PI

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Superchargers and Lucas PI
From: edwin.mcguirk@db.com
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 11:59:06 -0400
OK, you guys want to go nuts? This link has been around before:

http://www.TotalAdvance.com/projects.htm

When you build your supercharger, what you really want is an intercooler. You
should put the supercharger on the other side of the engine. Pull air through a
throttle body, into the supercharger, feeding the air into a pipe, through an
intercooler, then into the intake manifold.

A good rule of thumb is that you should be able to make 250 HP from a low
compression 2.5 liter engine and around 10 lbs of boost (the intercooler is the
key).

All you need is money. Oh yeah, along with money, you'll also need more money.

Ed McGuirk
76 TR6
86 Rx7
88 MR2 Supercharged