Re: Palo Alto All British Car Meet

To: "Phil Buck" <PhilB@kxr.com>
Subject: Re: Palo Alto All British Car Meet
From: "Ken Davis" <kenjdavis@home.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 18:16:19 -0700
Hi Phil,
    no, didn't make it... spent time looking o web for it, but couldn't find
anything.. Too bad really, was going to convince the son to drive the TR and
me the XJ6 and go meet some like-minded people.  Instead I went to fort
funston (???) and sat and watched the hang gliders and did a quick wax and
wipe.  sure shines now....  it needs a fuelpump fixing, anew set of rear
shocks, probably front too, and dammit, the LF valve stem is leaking air at
the base, tire goes down to 10lbs about every 3 days.  took it to one place,
wouldn't touch it "needed a tube" - sight unseen...  Maybe I'll make an
october event; lost my book marks and can't find the PA Triumph web site
right now... Maybe I'll see you at an event sometime in the near future...

Actually, last w/end I was in scotts valley and on the spur of the moment,
came up the coast to pacifica on the run home.  Once outa SC the traffic was
very light and easy going...

Ken
South San Francisco
73 TR6