Re: TR6 No Power

To: "The Romagni's" <mrdr@buckeyeweb.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 No Power
From: "Robert L. Gannon" <trsix74@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 21:38:35 -0400
If I may suggest that you check the crown on the Petronix Ignitor. Remove
the cap and rotor. Pull the crown that fits over the distributor shaft.
Check to see if the crown is in one piece and check if the two pieces that
are supposed to be glued tight are still tight. It sounds to me that the
magnets in the crown have jumped. It happens sometimes. It is said that its
one in 20,000 but its happened to me and a few other poeple I know. Petronix
will exchange it for a new one but you have to go through the red tape. See
if you can take it back to your dealer!!!!