RE: Reflector of left taillight

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Reflector of left taillight
From: "P.J.T. Alferink" <Fam.Alferink@Zonnet.nl>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 22:16:20 +0200
Hi Mike,
Thanks for getting back to me.
With respect to the car steering left when accelerating fast and shifting
gears, I installed polyurethane bushings two years ago and I believe they
are still in good shape.
I then also put in new rearhubs on each side too. The splines came apart in
that process (the easiest way installing new rear hubs). I used a black
graphite grease from "Penrite" on the splines when installing the new hubs
(which I thought to be well suitable for this purpose). Do you believe this
grease can have worn out? Is it the wrong grease?
What grease would you recommend (copper grease / molycote)?
Pim