Re: Aluminium '6 Heads

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Aluminium '6 Heads
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 09:29:32 -0700 (PDT)
I can't remember the name of the company who does these cross flow
aluminum heads, but I saw an ad (probably in Grassroots) recently that
said Triumph heads are on the way.  However, a cross flow head for a
TR6 would seem hard to do.  You'd have to put the intake on the driver
side of the engine, but the distributor would be in the way.  I think
it would be necessary to go with some kind of crank fired ignition
setup to go to a cross flow head.  Maybe that's why we haven't seen
this company make one for TRs.

Tim Holbrook
1971 TR6