Aluminium '6 Heads

To: "6-Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Aluminium '6 Heads
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 20:42:33 -0400
Would anyone know if they are available?

The reason I ask is that I haven't seen any if they are made.  And
considering you can purchase aluminium MGC heads I can't see why there
wouldn't be a market for aluminium heads for the GT6, TR-6, TR-5/250 and
associated saloon cars (Vitesse, 2000, 2500...).

The prices I've seen for the MG aluminium heads have had about $200 price
increase over a rebuilt head (including core).

How about aluminium blocks while we're at it?  ;-)

--
Kai M. Radicke -- kai@radiohead.net
1974 Triumph TR-6S (as in supercharged!)