wiper blade size

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: wiper blade size
From: "Mark Creamer" <mcreamer@cinci.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 00:10:52 -0400
Hi all, just a quick question. My wiper blades seem to be too long. They
jump up off the glass on the upstroke, contacting the outer frame of the
windshield. As a result, a 4" wide portion of the glass never gets cleared
because the blade is lifted off the surface with every pass. I want to get
some new blades, but before I do, can someone verify for me what the correct
length should be tip-to-tip, so I can check mine to see if that's the
problem? (The arms look right, but I can't swear to it).

Thanks!
Mark Creamer
76 TR6
CF53032UO