SPECS

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: SPECS
From: "Don" <cdon2013@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 17:57:05 -0500
Rex, try Dave at TRF, I wouldn't doubt he has them in his head........

>From what I have heard this is a mayor cool peace of software for the engine
builder.
To be able to for see the state of tune one wishes to achieve, prior to
making inefficient spending decisions.

Now for my ???
Does this software have the ability to work with weight ratio changes, such
as in lightening of parts .....
 examples .... light weight pulleys or titanium wrist pins, or 6061t billet
pedestals?

Are there any fomuals for long tube / short tube prior to collector header
fomuals, or any good exstractor exshust systems?

Are there any ways to calculate a RPM / RESTRICTION ratio.

EXSAMPLE  .... One of the factors that determins at what RPM band the header
/ collector will perform its peak duties at, is the size or diamiter of its
smallest restiction point at the collector, or more precisely,at the tail of
the collector.