Re: wheels

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: wheels
From: edwin.mcguirk@db.com
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 18:37:18 -0400

Oops! I think I gave bad information but Dan's is so much better maybe nobody
will notice...

Minor adjustment - The first generation Rx7 (1979-1985) had 4 bolt wheels in a
different size than 4.5 inch except for the 1985 GSL SE which was the only
first generation model with 4 x 4.5 inch wheels. The second generation Rx7
(1986-1990) came in both 4 and 5 bolt patterns. I believe the 4 bolt car had 4
x 4.5 (I often forget that the 4 bolt car even existed)

But who wants to hear about Rx7's, lets talk about TR6's...

That's an excellent list of 4 x 4.5 inch cars. I hope someone can verify the
"iffy" ones.

Ed McGuirk
76 TR6
86 Rx7