Re: re wheels

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: re wheels
From: ingate@horizon.com
Date: 15 Aug 2000 23:35:12 -0000
Tom,
        > Is it true that the Nissan wheels will fit the TR-6.

I fitted 15x7 Panasports to my TR6 some years ago.  They
are +0mm-offset, 3.9"-backspace.  Full details of the
conversion is at the VTR website, specifically:

        http://www.vtr.org/maintain/tr6-panasports.html

I'm not sure if this is relevant, but I think this is the same
offset/backspace as on the 240Zs.

I am new to the list, so please allow me to introduce myself.
I have owned my '74 TR6 for 10 years now, and am interested
in performance modifications.  My web page outlining some
of my ventures and dreams is at:

        http://www.geocities.com/hottr6/triumph/triumph.html

Unfortunately, the paucity of good rubber in 15" sizes means
that the 15" rims are a little old-fashioned.  Panasport now sell
a 16" rim, but I am on the lookout for a decent 17" rim that
will look good on the '6.

Cheerio,

Shane Ingate
CF25186UO