RE: Heater, Security Devices and a request for information.

To: "6 Pack (E-mail)" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Heater, Security Devices and a request for information.
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 15:00:26 -0600

Ok, the hole in the floor is what I was missing -- thanks for the update.

BTW -- Slightly off topic, but to change the fuel filter without making a
mess, I find that using a pair of fuel line clamps (Lisle brand, ~ $6 and
available at JC Whitney and others) works very well. They crimp the rubber
line above and below the filter and make removing it a totally dry
experience (except the fuel in the filter itself).

BTW2 -- Not sure about anyone else, but my pervious question about the fuel
valve resulted in a rather nasty private reply from a 'Craig Bell'
(cbell@quik.com). Seemed almost like a young prankster using their parent's
mail account. When I replied to the above address I got a reply back stating
the person did not send the message I was referring to. Anyone else get any
strange messages from this address? Anyone know if 'Craig Bell' is on this
list?

Peter Zaborski -- CF58310 UO