Just inches away from completion...

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Just inches away from completion...
From: "Mark Creamer" <mcreamer@cinci.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 20:39:24 -0400
Hi folks!
Well, the search *seems* to be complete. We're waiting on some financing
glitches to iron out, and then head back up to pick up our TR6. I just won't
count all the chickens until I know the seller has his money...

We found the car in Mercer, PA, and went to visit. The owners, a wonderful
retired couple were more than accommodating as we meticulously inspected the
car, put it up on jack stands, crawled around underneath, etc., etc., just
as you all had "taught" me via this list. I can't thank y'all enough for
your help. My wife and I are sending our 6-pack membership applications
Monday.

Anyway, bottom line, CF53032UO is an excellent car, and has been taken care
of all its well-documented life. I have every receipt, including the
original window sticker, a ton of 6-pack magazines, numerous books including
a vintage copy of the Bentley manual and a cool home-made book called "6
Tech", published by a 6-packer. All come with the car. She's white, with a
chestnut interior. Very pretty, and runs fantastic.

I'll let you know when she's home safe in Cincy.
Thanks again for all of your help
Mark Creamer
TR6 *coming soon*